Fun in the sun is an all-inclusive description of summer activities available for the picking in Galveston, TX. Galveston Island is home to many avenues of entertainment, so no matter your interest, Galveston has something for you.This blog gives a glimpse of outdoor family friendly activities.Low key fun via sea shell collection, strolls on the beach, or basking in the sun rays on any of the Galveston beaches. For the more enthusiastic adventure seekers in your family, there are many things to do.Whether a couple of two, or a family of four or more, you can find something to do this summer.
- Dolphin Tour – Beauty and fun on a Jet Boat ride with Pier 21
- Sailing Tour – Sunday Funday with Galveston Sea Star Base
- Water park – Thrill seeker alert for the World's tallest water coast at Schlitterbahn Galveston
- Parasailing – Get a 500-foot view of the Gulf Coast and all its galore with Caribbean Breeze
- Fly boarding – Splish splash and fly with Extreme Water Sports Galveston
- Paddle Boarding – For all levels, catch some waves standing on a paddle board with Ohana Surf & Skate
- Kayak – See the coast, workout, and explore nature at Galveston Island State Park
- Fishing – Whether on a kayak or standing, get your fishing in at Galveston Island State Park
No matter the activity you choose to explore with your family, food cannot be forgotten.Whether you want to go exotic or home grown, the lieu of restaurants on the Island gives you many mouth-watering options for your enjoyment.From Cajun to Texas BBQ, casual to elaborate, or Island style treats, you can find anything you may seek on Galveston Island.